Some other things we do
- Public Advocacy in media on issues in regulation of medicines in India.
- Public Interest Litigation for a people-oriented drug policy and health policy (on drug pricing, FDCs ban, transparency in clinical trial data, etc.)
- Advocacy against other irrationalities in health care: corruption in drug promotion and marketing, cut practice, kickbacks to prescribers, sex selection, caesarian sections, unnecessary investigations.
- Advocacy of free medicines for all in public health facilities with accessible free Universal Health Care Services for all.
- Advocacy for better regulation of clinical trials with human rights focus of trial participants.
- Rational Therapy Education amongst the prescribers and lay public